Monday, June 16, 2014

Picture Day


Last Saturday, Beard Face Man walked up to us while we were resting in our bed and said, "Kids, today is Picture Day."

Now, I didn't know exactly what that meant, but it sounded awfully important. So I scratched myself, lay back down, and promptly fell asleep. Angel dealt with it differently.  She spent half the morning grooming, preening, applying makeup, and generally being her bad fussy self. She really thought she was hot stuff, but I sniffed her butt and it still smelled as bad as ever.

BFM has this little metal and glass thingy he sometimes barks into as he holds it up to his ear.Occasionally he hits the front of it with his opposable thumbs too. This time he stuck it in our faces and blinded us with a bright light over and over and over again.  For this I shall dump outside his door tonight.

This is what resulted:

Angel hogging the bed




Angel being prissy
Angel moving her head an eighth of an inch to the left
A sexy toss of the head

I'm thinking
Way to frame the pic, idiot













Is it time for bed yet?






Okay, Buddy. You owe me lots of lap time for this











6 comments:

  1. But Stewie, you both look so adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Miss Gail.

      I have to admit that Angel is cute too. Of course, she does smell bad...

      Delete
  2. Stewie, you are so handsome! And Angel, you look like royalty! You both make me feel so plain. It was daring of you to show pictures without your collars on. I couldn't do that. Not in public like this. But, Stewie, if you want to video chat privately, you have my email. *Winks*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tiffi, I think you're all kinds of cute. Beard's daughter has a puppy that looks just like you. She's a combination Black Lab and Pitt Bull. She's the sweetest, nicest dog you could believe. Another thing. You look so happy. There's nothing better than a happy puppy. :)

      Delete